2019 – WOW!!
We had a “Royal” visit!
As always, Eloquence are extremely happy to say a big hello and welcome back to our long-standing loyal clients.
And we very warmly welcome new clients as our friends at Eloquence.
We have a new operator in Glasgow – Welcome Paul Costello!
And now, another operator to join Sam in Birmingham – Welcome newest member – Lesley Bevan!
Our New partners – Mad Dogs TV have come on-board to offer affordable broadcast equipment hire and rental as well as professional crewing and operators. Generally being awesome for all our customers and clients!
So far in 2019 we have been very busy with Awards/Conferences.
Various Awards in Bristol, Birmingham, Edinburgh, London and Cardiff
Disney launched their 2019 promo’s
Live Town Hall with Greene King
Computer Gaming dialogues
Samsung Communication Training Videos
Television and Live Shows
2019 continues with new series, new pilots and our old favourites:-
- Saturday Morning with James Martin – nearing the big 100th Episode
- BBC’s The Big Questions – 10 Episodes
- Scottish Question Time
- Liverpool Legends V Real Madrid
- Magic FM Live concerts at the London Palladium
- Magic FM Live concert at Theatre Royal Drury Lane
- How to look good in that dress!
- England Question Time
2019 welcomes regular clients plus some very welcome new ones:-
- HRH The Duke of Cambridge – “SHOUT” video
- BT Sport – England Football Team
- Take That Music Video
- Tena Lady – Yoga Video
- Revitative – Ian Botham
- Health and Safety Video
- Super Nanny – How to care for your Children
- James Nesbit Presents
- Giff Gaff Advert